Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Blogging at last

I think it's funny that IT types are always the last to get on board with technologies that make life easier. The mentality of "I can write my own blogging tool, who needs that in a box solution?" keeps us from ever really getting anything done. Well I have submitted. Thanks to blogger.com the world will no longer be deprived of my thoughts.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to put up here or who is going to read it but we'll see. I would like to break it up into categories so people who want to read about some ASP .NET problem I solved won't have to wade through my thoughts on our government or religion. I don't know if our friends at blogger will allow this, but we'll see.

- Russell

1 Comments:

Blogger Bret said...

Welcome to the 21st century, my friend. And you're right about thinking "It's not like a blog tool is hard to write, I'll just make one myself." That's the reason I may never have a picture gallery on my site.

Anyway good luck with the Q-factor.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home