Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Interview - Part 2

The interview went well. My wife Kara had to see a doctor that day which made the "superman routine" a little bit more interesting but no worries. At least not about the job interview, but that’s another topic. So I went to the faculty club and had lunch with Dr. Tim Chester. He’s a pretty laid back guy and just asked me about my experience and if I wanted to come out for a visit. So I of course said yes. Kara and I are scheduled to fly out to Doha, Qatar on June 9th. Now all I have to do is tell my boss about this amazing new opportunity.

I'm leaving for training on Friday and I should tell her about needing to take off work before then. I mentioned that I was approached about a position and she told me that I should still go to training. Now that it is a lot more certain I wonder how she will react. She's very fair but nothing's certain.

Back to work
Blog on my friends, Blog on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home