Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Emma’s first video

We bought a video camera to document Emma’s every step and poop. I haven’t figured out how to get this gadget to put moving pictures onto the computer yet. I actually haven’t tried, it looks a bit daunting and I want to make sure I have enough time and caffeine to do it right. So in the mean time we took some shaky photos from my little camera of Emma's bath time. I had fun playing with Microsoft’s movie maker so you will probably see some more of these.



type="application/x-mplayer2"
name="MediaPlayer"
autostart="0"
showcontrols="1"
showstatusbar="1"
autorewind="1"
showdisplay="0">

1 Comments:

Blogger KB/GBL said...

Russell -

Great blackmail fodder. She'll hate you for your technical prowess one of these days. Seriously cute grins. Hope you're doing ok with your girls gone.

G-

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home