Friday, April 07, 2006

Getting ready for labor day

Kara and I got the news that Tomorrow (Saturday April 8) is the big day. She is now 2 centimeters dilated and we are going to get ‘er done starting at 8:00. Not sure exactly what to expect but I am in a little bit of panic / nervous / last minute detail mode. I think we got everything and if we didn’t oh well.



I feel a little bit like the night before Kara and I got married. I had a dream that I forgot to plan the honeymoon and I had to get one of my groomsmen to make some calls during the reception. I was driving to the airport hoping we would figure it out when we get there. Hmmm, dreams tonight should be interesting.



My eye actually started twitching for about two hours when I found out it was going to be this Saturday. Not noticeably but I could feel it. I’m excited but feeling a bit overwhelmed. So I thought the easiest way to deal with that would be to let the whole world know. When I think about it, we’re OK. Kara’s strong, we’re prepared and if I forget to wear pants, I’m sure they’ll have a couple of extra ones there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home