Tuesday, May 25, 2004

TechEd 2004 Keynote Address

So I’m sitting here among 8,000 (that’s what the guy behind me said) IT types waiting for MS’s CEO Steve Balmer to tell us what’s new. There’s a promise for a free gift. I’m hoping for a Beta version of Whidbey but I’m expecting a “Do less with more T-Shirt”. As a man I don’t know how I feel about wearing a shirt like that. Oh well. A funny thing is this is MS TechEd and the Network is down. Maybe not down, but at least rendered useless by the aforementioned IT guys trying to get onto the wireless network all at once.

Yesterday Eric and I did a tour of the Gas Lamp District. It was pretty interesting and actually had some very nice architecture. Got to go here comes Steve.

Click Here for pics from Today
Click Here for pics from Yesterday
Click Here for pics from The Day Before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home