Thursday, January 27, 2005

Just for fun

For those who do not know I have become a geek. I’m not sure when it happened or how but one day I woke up and realized that I was a geek. Not an ubergeek but enough of a geek to know the word ubergeek. As a geek I have my own website which you know because you are currently there. Not only do I have my own website but I track who comes to it. I don’t have your name and phone number yet but I'm working on it. I do know how many visitors, their average length of stay and what I found to be the most interesting, what they were searching for when they clicked on RWLindell.com.

The following is a list of some of the more common / interesting words people search for in Google, Yahoo or MSN and come up with my website.

  • Everwood Torrent - #1 Single phrase by a long shot
  • Sunami Pictures (Different variations) – Yes I misspelled Tsunami at first
  • The Anola Gay Ship – 2nd Page on Google
  • U.A.E. Call Girls (And other more explicit variations) – Yeah, I don’t know
  • Ramadan Kareem – The Arabic Equivalent to Merry Christmas and my site was the first to come up
  • Satirical Comment – Another #1 on google. Really I thought these guys were smart
I have also found out that I’m getting between 100 and 400 visitors a day. Now I know the Christmas pictures are fun to look at but I’m thinking something else might be pinging my site but I don’t know. About 90% of the IP addresses are 66.xxx.xxx.xxx or 68.xxx.xxx.xxx if this makes sense to anybody please let me know. Otherwise have a great rest of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home