Friday, February 10, 2006

The moon test

Not a whole lot to report, just playing with my camera. I used all my extra pennies, Christmas money and gift certificates to buy a Canon digital rebel camera. Some people know I’m pretty much a picture taking nut. After about two years I think I finally reached the limit of my point and shoot camera and bought one that would keep my occupied for a while. One thing I’ve tried to do with my first camera was take a nice photo of the moon. For no other reason then that I thought it would look cool.



I took the below two pictures with my new camera. The first one used the auto settings that and produced a picture that my old camera would make. The second one is at 1/1000 of a sec shutter speed, 400 ISO and with a 300 mm lens. I need a longer lens to get it to where I can print it at a decent size but for now I’m happy. I thought I would just share.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home