Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Note to self: Vote!

I’m currently looking at my todo list, which I would like to point out is sorted by relevance, priority and project thanks to views in Microsoft Outlook. I have scribbled at the bottom (it’s where I put the important stuff) to vote. It seems like such an obvious thing but I felt the need to remind myself to do my due diligence in respecting the fact I don’t have to own land, be a certain race or gender to pick my fearless leader. I don’t even have to know how to read, but if I don’t I should only ask somebody who I trust to read my ballot to me. That’s according to the directions of my absentee ballot.



I blogged about voting for Kinky earlier and that is still the direction I’m leaning. The analyzer part of me struggles with the idea of putting a character like him in charge. The emotional side of me says damn the consequences and send the political machine a message. According to Kinky’s website, early voting in Bexar County is up some 60% in the first day. Seeing that his goal was to get the nonvoters to vote for him, this sounds like early good news for our cigar toting odd ball. I’m still leaning towards Kinky but I won’t say 100% until I send my ballot off in the next few days.



Vote early and vote often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home