Saturday, September 24, 2005

Learning to be me

== Edited on advice from my wife ==



Does a baby change you that much?



Well I was having lunch and somebody mentioned I better live the next 6 months up because after the baby is born I won’t have a life. I disagree. I may get less sleep, have to change more diapers then I am now and not get stuck in the dunes as often. I don’t think that means I won’t have a life though. I just won’t have the exact life I had before. I see people toting their kids all over the place. It takes longer to get ready and there is more to consider but I think that is a small price to have a child. I can’t believe I have done such an about face on the topic but I’m looking forward to this new season in my life. Life will be different but so was it when I went away to college, got married and moved out here. Still being 6 months away from holding a William Edward or Emma Anne I’m in a pretty good mood. I’ll let you know how optimistic I am when I’m changing diapers at three in the morning.



Getin my training on



I don’t know if it is a good or bad thing that I’m sent to training as often as I am. I like to think good for the time being. I’m leaving Saturday night for London where I will attend a guerilla .net class. I will spend 12 hours a day for 5 days baking my head with all the fun things you can do with this language I’ve played with for the past 3 years. It should be fun. Too bad I won’t be able to actually see anything while I’m in London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home