Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Faith of a child

 

I was going through some photos when I should have been packing and I came across this shot of Emma. I took it with my camera phone as we waited for our order of Papa John's pizza. I had set her in a grownup size chair with a hole in the back. As I became lost in the blinking lights on my phone she slowly sank into the chair to a point where it looked like her knees were going to meet her mouth.

I pulled her up but instead of fixing the situation I set her back down again to see if there would be the same result. Sure enough there was and I decided to capture it with my phone. What I love about this picture in all its 1.3 mega pixel glory is the innocent look on her face. Knowing this can’t be right but not convinced that her dad would purposefully put her in such an awkward predicament. It’s more of a hey dad it be great if you could help but I don’t want to complain. I picked her up gave her a big kiss and we shared a bottle of water. I hope I don’t overlook to many of these moments with my little angle.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home